Monday, November 29, 2004

 

The Return of The Czar!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1933045

Hasn't "The Czar" been considered for every NBA coaching vacancy in the past four years? Nice to see he finally caught on, I guess. Before I got hired, I interviewed with my current employer for five different jobs in the company, never being hired until obviously the last time. After a while, I thought HR might be playing a cruel joke and secretly laughing their asses off every time I actually showed up in coat and tie, resume in tow. At this point, I gotta think Fratello is feeling something similar. By the way, if you can't get a head coaching job in four years of interviews, don't you kinda have to stop calling yourself "The Czar?"





<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?