Monday, January 03, 2005

 

ALL HAIL THE CHAMP!

Happy New Year everybody! I'd like to start the year off with a ba-bang and announce that over the holiday break, I captured the first of what promises to be many fantasy sports championships. To quote the i-ching known as Old School, "Call me sir, you son of a bitch!" Even though I sustained significant injuries and wallowed as the league doormat for much of the season, I entered the Playoffs with a full head of steam. As the 8th of 8 seeds, I renamed my team, first The Trojan Horse, then The Upset Special and lived up to both by steamrolling everyone in my path! And whose team did I step on in the SuperBowl en route to the illustrious title of Fantasy Football God, you ask? It was none other than my brash, Republican counterpart over at Soapbox Politics, the Proud Puritan himself, Adam Partridge. Since I was forced to eat crow on this blog after losing to St. Partridge earlier this season, I relish the opportunity to redeem myself in the same venue.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?