Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Al Davis Gathering Moss

This espn.com story reports that Randy Moss's agent says the loquatious wide receiver has been traded, in principle, to the Oakland Raiders. The deal could not be made official until March 2nd, but if this proves to be true, it will be a match made in hell. I love it when a player I loathe goes to a team I despise just as much. It really makes things a lot easier for me. The Raiders sure do know their role, don't they? Here's a short list of other players that just seem like they were born to be Raiders and probably will be at some point in their careers:

Randy Moss
Jeremy Shockey
Ricky Williams
Maurice Clarrett
Joe Horn (I'm iffy on this one--he's a little too pretty)
Ray Lewis

I'm just getting the ball rolling here. Please, Raider-haters, join in and submit your picks for the Future Raiders.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?